Our Customer Charter, our promise to you
We aim to deliver on our promises and do what we say when we say we will do it.
Our Code of Practice and the summarised version, our Customer Charter, set out information on the services that we provide and the commitments that we make to you through our guaranteed service standards. They cover a range of areas that we know are most important to our customers, including:
- Arranging and keeping appointments
- Planning and communicating interruptions to your water supply
- How we deal with emergency interruptions to your water supply
- How we handle enquiries about your bill
- How we respond to your written or telephone enquiries
- Our response with regard to flooding from sewers
We aim to meet all of our Guaranteed Service Standards. Our Customer Charter is available for you to download on this page.
Our Code of Practice, also known as our Customer Charter.
This is the short version of our Code of Practice, also known as our Customer Charter
If we do not meet certain standards of service listed in this document you can apply to receive a rebate on your water and waste water charges.