Project update: April 2017
Works are progressing well on the on-going Clean Water and Water Water Network Improvement works in Stromness. We are pleased to say we are now approaching the final phase of this project and have provided a detailed update in the lastest newsletter on the progress as well as important information relating to the final sections of the works.
Key Project Facts:
- A £10 million Scottish Water project will reduce the risk of pollution to the surrounding recreational waters in Stromness Harbour.
- This work has been meticulously planned to ensure the solution is harmonious with the character of Stromness, and that disruption to local Orcadians is minimised.
- Site staff are available Mon-Fri 07:30-17:00 to discuss any queries you may have
- Site office telephone number is 01856 851750
- Site office complex is located on Ferry Road, next door to the Co-op
For more information about the project, see the below documentation.
Newsletter update that was provided at the last information event
This newsletter provides an update on the latest stage of the planned Waste Water Network Improvement Works in Stromness.
This newsletter contains important information relating to current timescales for the proposed works concerning Stromness.
Postcard detailing the Information event being held in October concerning future plans and a timescale of the work.