Submit a Proposal
If you have an opportunity that could help us address our Innovation Challenges, please contact us using the Scottish Water Research & Innovation proposal form.
Submit a proposal
Submit a proposal to our Research and Innovation team hereClick here
What are we looking for?
- Technology in advanced stages of development and moving towards the market (e.g. TRL 5 to 8).
- Applied research proposals from universities or research institutes aligned to our Innovation Challenges and seeking support for UKRI funding
- Market ready technology providers should contact Scottish Water Procurement in the first instance.
Please note that we are a public authority and therefore cannot provide investment to support technology development.
What happens after I submit a proposal?
- The Research and Innovation Team commit to reviewing your proposal and providing feedback.
- We aim to do this within 4-weeks of receipt.
- If you have questions about the submissions process, please email email@example.com