- We are prioritising outstanding work at business premises which are currently open and trading. Any information from Licensed Providers which would help identify such businesses would be very helpful.
- In Tier 4 areas, we will continue to progress field work where an appointment can be arranged, or we don't require access to the premises. For any internal work where the customer can't be contacted, we will put the work on hold and cancel KPIs until the business reopens.
- From 20 July, the registration of gap sites restarted. Supply Points will be registered from the date of notification to the CMA so that charges will not be backdated. Applications are being processed in the order received as far as possible. Site visits are being prioritised for cases where customer contact can be made and an appointment agreed in order to maximise resource and work through the outstanding volume as quickly as possible.
- All other wholesale processes will continue to operate a BAU service where they do not require a site visit.
- All office based staff are working from home where possible and have the necessary facilities to do so.
As the situation develops or in the event of further government guidance, we will prioritise services with planned and non-essential activity paused in order to support critical services. We will notify LPs if any further changes to services become necessary.