Other Charges 2021 - 2022
As well as providing water and waste water service to homes and non-household premises across Scotland, we also offer a range of non-licensed, on-demand services that can be provided directly to householders, occupiers of non-household premises, businesses and developers. The services that can be requested by customers include:
- new connections to the public water supply and/or the waste water network
- septic tank de-sludging services - for customers whose premises have a private septic tank
- standpipe rental - to allow short-term or mobile access to a water supply
- metering services for household properties- such as the installation of a water meter
- disconnection of redundant water supplies
- provision of information - such as the location of our assets.
‘Your Charges Explained’ document contains a description of these on-demand services and the charges that will apply.
Download our charges documentsClick here